Friday, January 20, 2012

A Mercedes? Seriously?

As you know, I have been a part of the Gold Canyon Candle Company for almost 14 years!   And it has been a huge blessing to me and to my family!!  When GC implemented a car program, it had to be Mercedes!  So, after my qualifying period, I earned a top of the line, GL 550 SUV!!!  I have to honestly say that I wasn't really that excited at first.  However, when I went to pick it up and I looked inside, I was blown away at how beautiful the wood was and I am a BELIEVER now!!!  What a luxury ride it is!!! 
 
Thank you Gold Canyon for my awesome ride!!! 
I'm the very proud owner of a "Benz"!!!!
 
And I got to break it in quick!!!  After picking it up, I learned that Lindsay had gone into labor with Ryan and so I headed, that day, up to Flagstaff!!! 

 

No comments: